Thank you and note

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      Greetings!
      I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the hard work that went into making All Souls a wonderful event. I had a great time thanks to those who helped me during the day, and the hospitality of all the folk at Vanished Woods.
      Of special note was the wonderful feast that we were treated to. Lady Tacit and Mistress Gianetta truely outdid themselves!

      Late in the evening I was asked to report back to the list that Ix's son Sean was doing ok after a mis-step he took while helping move a table. Upon followup, he apparently he sustaned a minor break.
      I'm, sure Ix will update us when he is able.
      Having had my own share of ankle injuries, I sympathize deeply and know we all share concern for Sean and wish him well.

      -Nadezda