Re: [Ayreton] Ghita drop me a note

  • Susan Earley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
      Here I am! Also, I have scored some free goose breasts from a local hunter. :)
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2008
        Happy AS XLIII.

        --
        Ld. Earik MacSkellie
        Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

        http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic
      • Dolores Becker
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2008
          Did we miss an opportunity for a New Year's Eve party?  This sounds like a job for the Brewers, Vintners, Mazers, Cordiallers & Designated Drivers Guild, nicht wahr?

          Moose

          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2008
            Maybe that should be a new Barony thing going forward - celebrating Scadian New Year.

            Jadwiga

            (Designated Driver Guild - that's funny!)

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 1, 2009
                May the new year bring you health and happiness!

                The Beck Family
                Paul/Meuig, Melinda/Onnen, Evelyn and Scarlett