All Souls - Great Event! Fun Classes! Delicious Feast!

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      Good Morning!

      I'm up early and remembering what a great time I had yesterday at All Souls and the Midrealm Scribal and Heraldic Symposium.

      Well done Vanished Wood! Thank you Master Sean for assembling a great team.

      Nicely done Lady Marissa and Mistress Acelina for organizing a ton of interesting classes for the Symposium. I know i found you easy to work with and I bet others did too.

      And, congrats to Lady Tacit and Mistress Gianetta for creating an excellent feast! Really, you keep the bar high with the quality of the dishes you serve. Delicious!

      Much fun! Yet another reason why I love living in Ayreton! :-)
      ~philip