Re: [Ayreton] Canned Food for All Souls

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010
      Fair point-- I forgot mine last year, and ended up driving over to the nearest grocery store to correct my error!

      On Nov 5, 2010, at 4:01 PM, AlexdeSet@... wrote:

      Greetings!
           It has not received much play or attention, but I see by reading through the website that a can of food is requested for entry into the tournaments, in support of the food bank at the church/site.
           Just a reminder to bring some non-perishable food offerings to be collected.
      Respectfully,
      Alexander