Canned Food for All Souls

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010
      Greetings!
           It has not received much play or attention, but I see by reading through the website that a can of food is requested for entry into the tournaments, in support of the food bank at the church/site.
           Just a reminder to bring some non-perishable food offerings to be collected.
      Respectfully,
      Alexander

    • Christian Fournier