Last-minute class cancellations for MKHSS/All Soul's

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Good Gentles---

      I regret that there have been a couple of last-minute class cancellations due to instructors' unforeseen circumstances.  The Hatching and Shading (Scribal Track) and Period Pins and Needles (A&S Track) classes will no longer be held tomorrow at All Souls, so please plan accordingly.  (But we still have 23 other classes!)

      Please also note that Master Thorvald Redhair's Heraldic Roundtable Discussion will now be led by Master Dafyyd Blaid, Principal Dragon Herald of the Midrealm, since Master Thorvald regrettably cannot attend.

      The class schedule printouts have already come back from the printers, so they will not reflect these changes.  We'll make announcements and post signs tomorrow, though.

      YIS,
      Marissa de Courette, Vanished Wood Pursuiviant

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com