Re: [Ayreton] Re: MKHSS at All Soul's Class Schedule!

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2010
      Ann (and any others out there asking the same questions)--

      ABSOLUTELY you can attend classes if you haven't pre-registered.  The big advantage of pre-registering is that you are guaranteed a feast ticket (well, and feast is 2 dollars a person cheaper).  However, no one is pre-registered for any particular classes that I know of.  So, please come, attend classes, have lunch, listen to a wonderful concert in the sanctuary, attend Court with Her Excellency our Baroness of Ayreton, and sit feast if you so desire.  Don't have garb?  Not a problem.  Our most excellent chatelaine, Twm ap Twm will be providing the Canton's Gold Key (aka loaner garb).

      We look forward to seeing you :-)

      Your friendly neighborhood Troll (person who checks you in),