Re: [Ayreton] Fighter Practice - Get your fight on!

  • Thorfinn Frisken
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2010
      Greetings!

      The practice goes from 6:15 to 9 at:
      Northwest Community Center - Corbett Building (back building)
      1327 North Johnston Ave.
      Rockford, IL

      More information on our location can be found at:  http://www.shireofblackhawk.org/va2/site.asp

      YIS,
      Thorfinn Frisken
      Haus Brandenburg
      Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
      Member of the Midlands Army