Re: [Ayreton] Re: MKHSS at All Soul's Class Schedule!

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
      Greetings, milady.

      You don't need to be pre-registered for the event.  Classes are included in the cost of the site fee, though a couple of them have additional materials fees.  I do recommend you  get there early if you want to sit for feast, though, since feast seating is limited and it's already half-sold out.

      Period attire is required all day.  If you don't currently have any, there will be free loaner garb available from the Gold Key booth.

      Hope to see you there!
      Best,
      Marissa

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2010
        Ann (and any others out there asking the same questions)--

        ABSOLUTELY you can attend classes if you haven't pre-registered.  The big advantage of pre-registering is that you are guaranteed a feast ticket (well, and feast is 2 dollars a person cheaper).  However, no one is pre-registered for any particular classes that I know of.  So, please come, attend classes, have lunch, listen to a wonderful concert in the sanctuary, attend Court with Her Excellency our Baroness of Ayreton, and sit feast if you so desire.  Don't have garb?  Not a problem.  Our most excellent chatelaine, Twm ap Twm will be providing the Canton's Gold Key (aka loaner garb).

        We look forward to seeing you :-)

        Your friendly neighborhood Troll (person who checks you in),
        Acelina