Ghita drop me a note

  • kazoshea@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
      I lost your e-mail addy and wanted to see about chatting about feast for the Ayreton event.

      Thanks
      Iago

    • Susan Earley
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
        Here I am! Also, I have scored some free goose breasts from a local hunter. :)
        I lost your e-mail addy and wanted to see about chatting about feast for the Ayreton event.

        Thanks
        Iago

      • Earik MacSkellie
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2008
          Happy AS XLIII.

          --
          Ld. Earik MacSkellie
          Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

          http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic
        • Dolores Becker
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2008
            Did we miss an opportunity for a New Year's Eve party?  This sounds like a job for the Brewers, Vintners, Mazers, Cordiallers & Designated Drivers Guild, nicht wahr?

            Moose

            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2008
              Maybe that should be a new Barony thing going forward - celebrating Scadian New Year.

              Jadwiga

              (Designated Driver Guild - that's funny!)

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 1, 2009
                  May the new year bring you health and happiness!

                  The Beck Family
                  Paul/Meuig, Melinda/Onnen, Evelyn and Scarlett