Re: [Ayreton] Fighter Practice - Get your fight on!

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
      Greetings!
           The practice is for Thursday (evening, I presume)? What time, place, directions?
      Respectfully,
      Alexander

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2010
        Greetings!

        The practice goes from 6:15 to 9 at:
        Northwest Community Center - Corbett Building (back building)
        1327 North Johnston Ave.
        Rockford, IL

        More information on our location can be found at:  http://www.shireofblackhawk.org/va2/site.asp