TENDER IS THE KNIGHT now available on Amazon Kindle!

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      Some of you had asked where you could get a Kindle-compatible ebook copy of TENDER IS THE KNIGHT, the romance novel I wrote set in the SCA.  It's now available: http://www.amazon.com/Tender-is-the-Knight-ebook/dp/B004AHKC3Y/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288804157&sr=1-3

      Spread the word!

      Marissa de Courette

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com