Recent Ayreton Awards - Congrats!

  • young
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
      Recent Ayreton Awards - Congrats!

      We've had much to be proud of recently. Please congratulate our friends and neighbors who have recently earned recognition from the Crown.

      If anyone is missing from this list, please respond all so that we can celebrate everyone's good deeds.

      Well deserved!

      Awards read into the Court of Their Majesties Radagaisus Vidigoia Balthi and Ceinwen ferch Elidir O'Denbigh at Pennsic War on July 24, 2010:

      Bronze Ring - Tedesco de Venezia
      Evergreen - Gavin White of Westburgh

      Awards read into the Court of Their Majesties Radagaisus Vidigoia Balthi and Ceinwen ferch Elidir O'Denbigh at Pennsic War on August 12, 2010:

      Grant of Arms - Jocelyn of Lutterworth
      Order of the Dragon's Heart - Philip White

      Awards read into the Court of Their Majesties Radagaisus Vidigoia Balthi and Ceinwen ferch Elidir O'Denbigh at Ayreton Investiture, Fox Hunt, and Rose Tourney on September 11, 2010:

      Award of the Purple Fretty - Ayreton Angels
      Award of the Purple Fretty - Foxvale Servers & Stewards
      Award of the Purple Fret - Anne d'Aix
      Award of the Purple Fret - Berngard Solgai
      Award of the Purple Fret - Elias the Brute
      Order of the Silver Oak - Kevin Ambrozijwski
      Order of the Silver Oak - Richard de Scolay
      Order of the Willow - Guerric des Wildes Fuchs
      Order of the Willow - Jane the Tall
      Order of the Willow - Yamanura Kitsune
      Order of the Evergreen - Aethelwulf of Dover
      Order of Chivalry - Sabah al Rashid
      Territorial Baroness - Nadezda ze Zastrizl
      Territorial Baron - Henry of Exeter
    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
        Hobahs, Vivat and Rock On!

        From: "young" <philipwhite@...>
        Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 03:29:36
        To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [Ayreton] Recent Ayreton Awards - Congrats!

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Verena Entenwirt
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2010
          Yep, I was also awarded the Order of the Willow at Fox Hunt

          -Verena Entenwirth

          --
          Lady Verena Entenwirth
          www.broomstich.com

        • D'vorah bint al-Attar
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2010
            On 3 Nov 2010, at 9:02 AM, Verena Entenwirt wrote:

            > Yep, I was also awarded the Order of the Willow at Fox Hunt
            >
            > -Verena Entenwirth

            Mazal tov, morani (congratulations, my teacher)! Well deserved.
            D'vorah bint al-Attar
            Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
            dvorah@...
            Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar