RE: [Ayreton] Sunday Fighter Practice

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010
      We are not wait-listed, so we have an indoor space in case of bad weather (and it's looking to be a little cold).

      The Grey Gargoyles have a Bizmeet at 1, so there will be some folks there earlier. However, I don't know if anyone there early will be able to fight.

      Hope this helps some.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton and of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion
      Archery Champion to Ullr II and AnneLyse II

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: philipwhite@...
      Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 02:30:17 +0000
      Subject: [Ayreton] Sunday Fighter Practice

      Howdy All -

      We've got an out of town fighter who'd like to try and make practice Sunday.

      Are we on? Do we have a room reservation if weather is bad?

      Since it is the Sunday after a local event - will practice start any sooner?

      Just curious! I will pass on your responses!

      Thank you!
      ~philip

    • mickel14@msu.edu
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2011
        Unto the fighters and populace of the barony, I give greetings.

        We are wait-listed for a room on Sunday, which means that we don't have an assigned room right now but can probably get one when I get there.  Or the weather is still supposed to be clear, if cool, and we have been enjoying fighting outside the past few weeks anyway.  So please don't let the fact that we don't have an assigned room stop you from coming out to practice.

        In service,
        -Susanna the Short