Baronial Court at All Souls

  • Nadezda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010

      Greetings all!

      Space is being made available to me for a baronial court at next weekends' All Souls event. As his excellency will be unavailable that day, I would request business that anyone would like to bring to court be addressed to me so that we can schedule accordingly.

      Also, as I anticipate this being a brief court, I would like to invite any heralds who are perhaps a little on the new side, that would like to herald for me during that court, to contact me in advance.

      Thank you,

      Baroness Nadezda