Award Recommendations

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Please remember to send in at least ONE award
      recommendation for all of our upcoming local events!

      We will have our Crown in attendance at 12th Night
      coming up and I'm sure there are many well deserving
      individuals in our area that could and SHOULD be
      recognized :)

      It's easy to do, too! Just go to:
      http://www.midrealm.org/op/recommend/

      Signing up is very easy and you get a spiffy letter
      sent off to the Crown when you are finished.

      In service,
      Jale

      Lady Jale bint Amar
      Chatelaine, Tree-Girt-Sea