Marzipan Madness on Monday!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2010
      Good citizens, I send greetings!

      As you know, our All Souls event is rapidly approaching.

      On Monday Nov 1 (Dio de los Muertas, in fact!), I will be making the marzipan for the feast.  I would love your help!  Come on over around 7:00 PM and we'll be able to get them all done in an hour or two.  RSVP. My address:

      1424 W Balmoral Ave
      Chicago IL 60640
      My cell: 312-259-6688

      So to sum up:

      Let me know if you can Make it for Marvelous Marzipan Making and Molding!

      Yours in service,

      Gianetta