Why you shouldn't be afraid of Calligraphy... - January 7, 2006

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      I will be teaching my "Why You Shouldn't be Afraid of Calligraphy - How
      easy it really can be," class on January 7, 2006 at the Ayreton A&S
      that goes on concurrently with the Ayreton Fighter Practice.

      This is the exact same class I was going to teach at R.U.M. before it
      got cancelled.

      Please feel free to contact me off list.

      Ian the Green