House Concert on Monday 11/1

  • kateslists@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2010

      Hello, sorry for taking up bandwidth, but I thought some of you might like to know about this:

      On Monday night I’m holding a house concert where an old and dear friend will play.  He’s a harpist from Boulder Colorado – and he’s really good J  There’s some links below to his music.  He plays mostly Celtic and classical music.  The gathering will start at 6:30 and he’ll play from 7 PM until 10 PM (with a break or two) at 246 N Wilmette, Westmont IL.  Please come and listen to some beautiful music and throw a little money in a hat for him.

      I’ll even feed you!  I’m planning on making some munchies plus soup.

      Bojei

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDLgbA_3W2M

      http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=10822953

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_zB1xZi8is

      If you’d like to hear more, just search for “harp guy” in Boulder CO.