Fwd: [Mid] Crown weather forecast

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2010

      From: llewhobbs <llewhobbs@...>
      To: Middle <sca-middle@...>
      Sent: Wed, Oct 27, 2010 8:16 am
      Subject: [Mid] Crown weather forecast

      ------Original Message------
      From: llewhobbs@...
      To: The Electronic Discussion Group of the Midrealm Laurels
      ReplyTo: llewhobbs@...
      Subject: Crown weather forecast
      Sent: Oct 27, 2010 9:13 AM

      Some have asked about the weather for Crown as the Tourney portion will be out
      of doors. The weather is predicted to be sunny with a high of 65.

      Please pass this along to local groups.

      Llew

      From:  llewhobbs@...

    • kateslists@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2010

        Hello, sorry for taking up bandwidth, but I thought some of you might like to know about this:

        On Monday night I’m holding a house concert where an old and dear friend will play.  He’s a harpist from Boulder Colorado – and he’s really good J  There’s some links below to his music.  He plays mostly Celtic and classical music.  The gathering will start at 6:30 and he’ll play from 7 PM until 10 PM (with a break or two) at 246 N Wilmette, Westmont IL.  Please come and listen to some beautiful music and throw a little money in a hat for him.

        I’ll even feed you!  I’m planning on making some munchies plus soup.

        Bojei

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDLgbA_3W2M

        http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=10822953

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_zB1xZi8is

        If you’d like to hear more, just search for “harp guy” in Boulder CO.