Interested in Archery? It's a Lot of Fun! Come on out tonight...

  • Hannah
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
      Interested in archery? Here's all the information in case you'd like
      to attend (if you've never tried archery before we can teach you
      everything you need to know to get started and have a great time
      with the sport). BTW, we'll be shooting traditional recurve bow or
      longbows...

      We'll be meeting at the Archery Custom Shop (see below for the
      address) tonight at 6:30 pm. The cost (including the range fee)for a
      rental bow, 6 arrows, a target, arm guard, glove is $10.00.
      Afterward (around 8:30 or so), we'll head to the pub next door for a
      bite to eat (about $7.00 for a burger) and a drink (Wednesdays they
      have specials on Mexican beers) or two. Street parking is easy to
      find (and meterless). If you're interested in going, please drop me
      a l'il e-mail: Hannah (castalia1966 at yahoo dot com)

      Archery Custom Shop
      7240 West Madison (Just 2 blocks west of Harlem on the south side of
      Madison Street)
      Forest Park, IL 60130
      Phone: (708) 366-4864