Happy New Year

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2006
      To all those who subscribe to this list:

      I've been honored to be the Lady Mayor of this wonderful area these past 11 months.  I see great things happening among you, and it makes my heart warm and glad.

      The last two months have found me somewhat unavailable due to life issues.  Many of you knew it, and sent messages of love, support and understanding.  It makes me glad to be a part of this group.  Thanks for all that...it meant more than you know, even if I was unable to express it at the time.

      To all of you...

      May you find yourselves healthy, happy and prosperous in this new year.  For the less fortunate, take strength and caring where you find it...it comes in unexpected ways and packages.

      YIS,
      Acelina

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • kazoshea@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
        I lost your e-mail addy and wanted to see about chatting about feast for the Ayreton event.

        Thanks
        Iago

      • Susan Earley
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
          Here I am! Also, I have scored some free goose breasts from a local hunter. :)
          I lost your e-mail addy and wanted to see about chatting about feast for the Ayreton event.

          Thanks
          Iago

        • Earik MacSkellie
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2008
            Happy AS XLIII.

            --
            Ld. Earik MacSkellie
            Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

            http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic
          • Dolores Becker
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2008
              Did we miss an opportunity for a New Year's Eve party?  This sounds like a job for the Brewers, Vintners, Mazers, Cordiallers & Designated Drivers Guild, nicht wahr?

              Moose

              Message 6 of 8 , May 1, 2008
                Maybe that should be a new Barony thing going forward - celebrating Scadian New Year.

                Jadwiga

                (Designated Driver Guild - that's funny!)

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 1, 2009
                    May the new year bring you health and happiness!

                    The Beck Family
                    Paul/Meuig, Melinda/Onnen, Evelyn and Scarlett