October Newsletter is available!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2010
      I've posted the October edition of The Zephyr on the Yahoo group site:

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/QGm-TByIocgdsp7ddV-N4Fu7wr2Hfkmz2kAWw2NBGTyx_V3v6T_Ud-4D0WOoe1ksvgNPhwJbG206lcHT74PTjA/Newsletters/AYRETON%20NEWSLETTER%20October%202010.pdf

      This is our first newsletter as a full-status Barony, and it is chock full of reports of the Investiture, Fox Hunt, and Rose Tourney, as well as the court report of our first Baronial court held at Stone Dog Inn.  Thank you to everyone who contributed!

      Yours in service,

      Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza
      Ayreton Chronicler

    • Carrot Khan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 20, 2010
        Gianetta,

        Where is it on the group site as the link provided comes up with "Document Not Found".

        Jadwiga
      • Shawn Carroll
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2010
          From the Groups page, Select Files on the left hand side, and then Newsletters.

          shawn.c.carroll@...
          Perl Programmer
          Soccer Referee

          On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 06:31, Carrot Khan <carrot.khan@...> wrote:

          Gianetta,

          Where is it on the group site as the link provided comes up with "Document Not Found".

          Jadwiga

        • Katje Sabin
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 20, 2010
            Try this (and scroll to the bottom):

            On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 6:31 AM, Carrot Khan <carrot.khan@...> wrote:

            Gianetta,

            Where is it on the group site as the link provided comes up with "Document Not Found".

            Jadwiga

          • nadezda_zezastrizl
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 21, 2010
              It's also now available on the Ayreton web-site (www.ayreton.org) thanks to Sarafina.