Cooks’ Collegium This Weekend

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2010
      Cooks' Collegium This Weekend

      Greetings All!

      Hungry? Thirsty? Wanting great company?

      You'll be set when you come to the Middle Kingdom Cooks' Collegium this weekend in the Canton of Vanished Wood.

      There is a possibility of rain over the weekend so don't forget your umbrella and rain coat. Different Chicago highways are under construction, so please double check your directions before getting on the road.

      What do you need to know? Look online!

      http://www.vanishedwood.org/cooks.php

      What's there?

      Classes!

      Schedule, teacher biographies and pictures, and class descriptions!

      Merchants!

      Bring your Cash Money so that you can take home some great items!

      Food!

      No surprise there! We've got a coffee house and lunch in the morning. You help make the best pot luck meal in the Known World.

      More!

      Remember registration details and bring a canned food item. Be comfortable in modern garb but change for the evening to historical clothing. And, there is a Sunday walking tour.

      Please let me know if you have any questions. We are excited to welcome so many people to the Canton and believe that you are going to have a great time! And, travel safely!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~philip white