LAST CALL for MKHSS Classes and Roundtable Facilitators!

  • Jill Elaine Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2010
      Greetings unto one and all--

      The deadline for submitting your class for this year's MKHSS is THIS FRIDAY, October 22!  We already have about 16 hours of classes booked (visit http://www.vanishedwood.org/all-souls.php for complete list), but we have room for at least 10 more!  And we are still in need of roundtable facilitators for scribal arts as well as heralds to sit at consultant's table.

      If you'd like to teach, facilitate, or consult (or all three), PLEASE get your info in to me by this Friday!  jillhughes2@... (email preferred).

      MKHSS is shaping up to be a great day of classes within All Soul's, which is shaping up to being a great event!  Hope to see you there.

      YIS,
      Lady Marissa de Courette

      Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network

      Novelist, Playwright, Journalist

      www.jillelainehughes.com

      www.jamaicalayne.com