Cafepress account

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2010

      I've changed the cafepress account to be associated with the SCA instead of His Excellency. (basically, changed the 'payable to' and name to SCA-IL, Inc. - Ayreton) and my email account. We do have $22 credit with them (some of it still pending).

      I hope no one minds. As it's financial, I think it should be managed by the exchequer, and Barons aren't allowed to manage financial accounts.

      Ghita

    • Scribesquire@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2010

        I don't mind.  One less thing to worry about!

        Henry

        Baron, Ayeton