Groupon today-- cafepress 1/2 price ($25 for $50)-- get your ayreton stuff cheap

  • thomas penyngton
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2010
      The groupon today is $25 for $50 Worth of Customized T-shirts and
      Gifts from CafePress. Check it out at:
      http://www.groupon.com/chicago/deals/cafe-press-com-chicago?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu120429

      Don't forget the Ayreton cafepress page at:
      http://www.cafepress.com/Ayreton get Ayreton goods and support the
      Ayreton general fund.

      thomas p
    • suzanearley@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010

        Um, have we earned ANY money from this yet? Cuz I haven't seen it...

        Ghita

        http://www.groupon.com/chicago/deals/cafe-press-com-chicago?utm_campaign=UserReferral&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=uu120429

        Don't forget the Ayreton cafepress page at:
        http://www.cafepress.com/Ayreton  get Ayreton goods and support the
        Ayreton general fund.

        thomas p

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Scribesquire@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010

          The Ayreton cafe press site has earned, as of today, $22.  Payment is not sent to us in increments of $25 so no payment has yet been sent as we have not reached minimum.

          Henry

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010

            How do I get access to this information? I need it for the exchequer report.

            Ghita

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 13, 2010

              responded to off list.

              Henry