lost and found from fighter practice

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2010
      All,

      A very nice water bottle was left at practice at Ida Noyes on Sunday. It is blue, from the Plainfield Public Library District, with a screw top lid. I brought it home with me if anyone would like to claim it.

      thanks
      -Susanna the Short
    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2010
        Greetings!
             I failed to pick up two pair of dice in their black velvet pouch from the rapier room. They were used in the tourney. One set was dark colored, made of horn with inset spots, the other a white pair, with black dots and rounded edges and corners. If you have them, please let me know.
        Respectfully,
        Alexander de Seton
      • jay sabath
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2010