Ayreton Meeting Not Today

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2010
      Greetings everyone,

      I'm sending this to let everyone know that we are not having a meeting today. I spoke with Henry yesterday and we agreed to poll the officers for a good date later this month to have a meeting and at that meeting we'll set a schedule for upcoming officer and populous meetings. Once we know when and where this first meeting will be, we'll let everyone know in case you want to attend regardless as to whether your and officer or not.

      In your service,
      --Richard
    • Eoghan