Lost + Found at Stone Dog Inn

  • Ardena6
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2010
      Hello fellow Ayreton-ites...

      I discovered at Stone Dog Inn on 10/09/10 that my left hand pinky ring was missing. I had just worn it that day. Anyone seeing a Silver ring approximately a ladies size 7, engraved with two clasped hands, please let me know.. I have checked my belongings ( I thought it may have fallen in to a purse or a pocket, but to no avail). Thanks for your time, now back to your regularly scheduled whatevers. Ardena Wildflower