Blacksmithing class

  • Anthony Satoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2010
      Anyone interested in learning how to blacksmith?
      Here's a local nonprofit group which offers classes.
      I've taken a number of classes from this place and I highly recommend it.

      Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 17:20:46 -0400
      From: publicrelations@...
      To: anthony_satoh@...
      Subject: News from the Fine Line Creative Arts Center

      Fine Line Creative Arts Center

      October 6, 2010

      Have you ever wanted to try blacksmithing?

      Blacksmithing 2
      Well, you're in luck!  Another blacksmithing introductory class "Iron Forging and Blacksmithing" has just been added to the Fall schedule for Saturday, October 16th from 9 AM - 4 PM.
      Interested in signing up?  Click here to register online or call the shop Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM at (630) 584-9443.

      Don't forget . . .Fall Art Display and Sale this weekend

      Friday, October 8 through Sunday, October 10, 2010
      8am to 7pm
      Don't forget to visit Fine Line's Fall Art Display and Sale at the Scarecrow Fest. Our display will be in the Kettley Realty Office (corner of Main and 2nd) in downtown St. Charles. We will be selling handmade one-of-a-kind art representing the best of our members artistic talents.
      Find us on Facebook
      Create. Yourself.
      Fine Line Creative Arts Center
      email: info@...      telephone: 630-584-9443
      See what we have to offer or register for classes at www.fineline.org
      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to anthony_satoh@... by publicrelations@....
      Fine Line Creative Arts Center | 6N158 Crane Road | Saint Charles | IL | 60175