RE: [Ayreton] Craftpersons Fair at Stone Dog Inn this Saturday

  • David Valenta
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
      No.
      This is not an A&S competition but rather a display. The populace shows their appreciation for the work by dropping beans into bowls at each display.

      guy

      From: dvalenta@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:36:14 -0700

      Greetings fellow Baronyites!

      This Saturday, at the Canton of Grey Gargoyles Stone Dog Inn VII, there will be a Craftpersons Fair. Did you complete an A&S project this summer? Want to show off a little? Sure you do. And we want to see it, too! So bring it along with you and put it on display.
      There will be a populous bean count and Gargoyles' coins will be awarded. So there is a good chance you could pick up some extra coinage for the auction.

      Come on everyone! Show off what we can do.

      No documentation required.

      Guy Dawkins
      MoA&S, Canton of Grey Gargoyles

    • Nora London
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
        Those items will still be able to be entered in upcoming competitions.

        YIS,

        Nicholaa,

        Ayreton MOAS

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
          For those who are considering entering the A & S 'competitions', There will be a "dry run" set up at Maidens (Wurmwald in January{?}) where someone new to the experience, or someone wanting to check out their entry can bring their project and their documentation and have an experienced judge look at and comment on their work on a one-to-one basis before they enter the "real thing".  This gives people a chance to check out the process and to improve their work beforehand.  Although it's set up to prepare for the Faires,anyone is welcome to participate.