Reminder- Beginner F ighter Cla sses at Gr ey Gargoyl es' Practi ces‏‏

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      My apologies for the cross-posting.
      Just a reminder that beginning tomorrow, Sunday, 3.October.2010, at the Grey Gargoyles/Ayreton Fighter practice, the Grey Gargoyles' Knight's Marshal, Wolfram von Waldersbach, will start teaching beginner fighting classes for our new members and for anyone who wishes to learn the basics of armored combat.
      The classes will be going over the basics of the "Bellatrix" and "A-Frame" styles. The classes will cover stance, footwork, offense and defense while using weapon and shield.
      Classes will start at 2:00 PM and will last for about an hour, but could go longer. There will also be time for extra one-on-one instruction afterward.
      Separate armoring and weapon-crafting classes may also be provided as needed.
      For more information, contact Forester Wolfram von Waldersbach at wolfram_von_waldersbach@....

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton & of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion