Re: [Ayreton] Need help for a Turkish persona

  • Christina King
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
      I'd be happy to help in any way that I can!

      Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

      >Hey Friends,
      >
      >There's a new person in the area who's interested in a Turkish persona, but
      >I have no clue where to direct her. Can anyone lend a hand?
      >
      >Thanks!
      >
      >ss
      >GG Chatalaine
      >
      >--
      >Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
      >Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm
    • D'vorah bint al-Attar
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010

        I highly recommend the following email lists for this new person:

        And on one of them there's a really wonderfully knowledgeable woman called Urtatim who will either be of direct help herself, or will know many places to send the person looking for good answers.
        D'vorah bint al-Attar
        Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
        dvorah@...
        Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar
      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2010
          Phebe & I have name books

          Kevin Ambrozijwski

          I'd be happy to help in any way that I can!

          Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

          >Hey Friends,
          >
          >There's a new person in the area who's interested in a Turkish persona, but
          >I have no clue where to direct her. Can anyone lend a hand?
          >
          >Thanks!
          >
          >ss
          >GG Chatalaine
          >
          >--
          >Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
          >Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm

        • Sarafina Sinclair
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2010
            Thanks everyone!

            Replied to offlist.