RE: [Ayreton] Need help for a Turkish persona

  • Sonia
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010

      I have a traditional middle eastern outfit at home she is welcome to have.  When I head home I can pick it up in the next few months.  Try Folkwear patterns…

      Sonia

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
        I'd be happy to help in any way that I can!

        Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

        >Hey Friends,
        >
        >There's a new person in the area who's interested in a Turkish persona, but
        >I have no clue where to direct her. Can anyone lend a hand?
        >
        >Thanks!
        >
        >ss
        >GG Chatalaine
        >
        >--
        >Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
        >Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm
      • D'vorah bint al-Attar
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010

          I highly recommend the following email lists for this new person:

          And on one of them there's a really wonderfully knowledgeable woman called Urtatim who will either be of direct help herself, or will know many places to send the person looking for good answers.
          D'vorah bint al-Attar
          Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
          dvorah@...
          Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar
        • kevin purtrell
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2010
            Phebe & I have name books

            Kevin Ambrozijwski

            I'd be happy to help in any way that I can!

            Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

            >Hey Friends,
            >
            >There's a new person in the area who's interested in a Turkish persona, but
            >I have no clue where to direct her. Can anyone lend a hand?
            >
            >Thanks!
            >
            >ss
            >GG Chatalaine
            >
            >--
            >Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
            >Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm

          • Sarafina Sinclair
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2010
              Thanks everyone!

              Replied to offlist.