Need help for a Turkish persona

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hey Friends,

      There's a new person in the area who's interested in a Turkish persona, but I have no clue where to direct her. Can anyone lend a hand?

      Thanks!

      ss
      GG Chatalaine

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
    • Sonia
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010

        I have a traditional middle eastern outfit at home she is welcome to have.  When I head home I can pick it up in the next few months.  Try Folkwear patterns…

        Sonia

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
          I'd be happy to help in any way that I can!

          Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

          >Hey Friends,
          >
          >There's a new person in the area who's interested in a Turkish persona, but
          >I have no clue where to direct her. Can anyone lend a hand?
          >
          >Thanks!
          >
          >ss
          >GG Chatalaine
          >
          >--
          >Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL
          >Chancellor - Royal University of the Midrealm
        • D'vorah bint al-Attar
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010

            I highly recommend the following email lists for this new person:

            And on one of them there's a really wonderfully knowledgeable woman called Urtatim who will either be of direct help herself, or will know many places to send the person looking for good answers.
            D'vorah bint al-Attar
            Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
            dvorah@...
            Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar