REMINDER: Tamale-making Festival this Sunday!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      I will be making a heap of tamales for the All Souls New World feast.  Please come over and help -- it will be fun and easy, and I will serve you Mexican Hot Chocolate (feast preview!) as an incentive.  :)

      The pre-cook session is planned for Sunday from 11 to 3 at my house, on the north side of the city.  Email me if you can make it and want more details.

      Yours in service,

      --Gianetta
      co-Feast Steward, Dio De Los Muertas