MK Cooks’ Collegium Updates: Classes, Schedule, Bios

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      Greetings All!

      We've been promising you a great event with lots of food and ample learning opportunities.

      Now, we've updated the website with more details to wet your appetite!

      We are also proud to welcome our guest instructor, Duke Gunthar Jonsson, O.L. from Ansteorra. His Grace will be leading classes on feast design and non-alcoholic drinks. Please make sure to take this rare occasion to learn from a cooking master from afar.

      Event website for the Middle Kingdom Cooks' Collegium:

      http://www.vanishedwood.org/cooks.php

      New or updated sections include:

      - Updated class descriptions
      - Instructor biographies
      - Class and event schedule
      - Meal options
      - Merchant information

      Also available on our website:

      - Travel details including directions and options for accommodations
      - Registration information
      - Modern clothing v historical clothing
      - Sunday walking tour

      Please let me know if you have any questions. We are excited to welcome so many people to the Canton and believe that you are going to have a great time!

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~philip white