Re: [Ayreton] Call for submissions: October Zephyr

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
      Dear Gianetta,

      Do you think it would be possible to get the text of the Investiture Ceremony? I thought the speeches by each of the Cantons were great!

      And I wish I could read the exact words of our Baron's and Baroness's oaths of fealty, too! They sounded very inspiring at the event, and I would live to read them again.

      thanks,

      Fern