Call for submissions: October Zephyr

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
      Good citizens of the Barony of Ayreton, greetings!

      This has been quite an eventful summer for us as a group, and we have much to celebrate.  I will be compiling and publishing the Zephyr next week, and I would love any submissions you have for publication.  In particular, any stories or reports from Foxhunt/Investiture/Rose Tourney, but anything else you'd like to write will be welcome.  Please send to me by Monday and they will be sure to be included.

      Yours in service,

      Gianetta
      Ayreton Chronicler

    • Jeffnaggie
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
        Can we include the letter from Duchess Caitlin? - That way everyone has a "hard copy."

        Hillary

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
          Dear Gianetta,

          Do you think it would be possible to get the text of the Investiture Ceremony? I thought the speeches by each of the Cantons were great!

          And I wish I could read the exact words of our Baron's and Baroness's oaths of fealty, too! They sounded very inspiring at the event, and I would live to read them again.

          thanks,

          Fern