Award Reccomendations: Have you updated yours lately?

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2010
      Howdy All!

      I just took a moment to update the Award Recommendations I had entered in the system.

      Remember you have to go back in and update for events. Since we have a new Crown we have some more events to choose from.

      RUM is coming up soon in about 7 weeks so now is a perfect time to get comments in for their consideration. They require lead time to get scrolls made so the more time you give them the better.

      Yay Ayreton!
      ~philip