Attention cooks! All Souls feast prep

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2010
      We are busy getting ready for our fabulous New World feast in November.  There are several opportunities to help, if you'd like to get in on the action:

      1. We will be doing several prep cooking days at Gianetta's house in the city (north side), and would love help for these projects.  Let us know your availability:

      - Tamale making day: Sunday October 3 from 12 to 4 pm.
      - Pumpkinseed marzipan night: Monday November 1, starting at 6:30 pm.

      2. If you would like to help cook or support the kitchen on the day of the feast, we're looking for a total of 4 people to cook/plate, and two people to do clean-as-you-go, cook-support, runner type activities.  We'll do a total of two shifts of 2 hours each, so it's not a full day commitment.  And, we'll feed you the feast!

      Please send Gianetta an email and let us know how you'd like to help.

      Yours in service,

      - Tacit and Gianetta