RE: [Ayreton] Meet Fern at Ida Noyes on Sunday?

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 26 7:54 AM
      Great! See you soon!

      Fern

      --- On Fri, 9/24/10, Wolfram von Waldersbach <Wolfram_von_Waldersbach@...> wrote:

      From: Wolfram von Waldersbach <Wolfram_von_Waldersbach@...>
      Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Meet Fern at Ida Noyes on Sunday?
      To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, September 24, 2010, 8:19 PM

      I know Susan and I will be there. I will also be going through the loaner closet, going through the armored combat grea and getting things ready for the new year.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton & of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
      Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: fern1445-tgs@...
      Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:00:03 -0700
      Subject: [Ayreton] Meet Fern at Ida Noyes on Sunday?

      Dear All,

      Since I didn't go to Coronation this weekend, I will have time for fighting practice on Sunday.

      Who wants to meet me at Ida Noyes at 2 pm this Sunday? I'll bring the teaching swords for beginners, too!

      See you then!

      Fern