Meet Fern at Ida Noyes on Sunday?

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2010
      Dear All,

      Since I didn't go to Coronation this weekend, I will have time for fighting practice on Sunday.

      Who wants to meet me at Ida Noyes at 2 pm this Sunday? I'll bring the teaching swords for beginners, too!

      See you then!

      Fern
    • Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 24, 2010
        I know Susan and I will be there. I will also be going through the loaner closet, going through the armored combat grea and getting things ready for the new year.

        In Service,

        "Voca me cum benedictis"
        Archery Marshal of the Barony of Ayreton & of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
        Group Knight's Marshal of the Canton of the Grey Gargoyles
        Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
        2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 26, 2010
          Great! See you soon!