Re: [Ayreton] Re: Tax Exempt Letter use question.

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 24, 2010
      Hola,

      In my experience, sometimes a business will not accept a federal tax exempt letter (as in the case of the hotel where I work). We require the entity requesting tax exempt status to produce a letter from the IL Dept of Revenue with the correct group name.

      Hope this helps.

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL