RE: [Ayreton] Re: Tax Exempt Letter use question.

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 21, 2010

      Try renee@....   We have the document for SCA, Inc.  We have not yet received the document for SCA-Illinois, Inc. yet.

      Sean

      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Ayreton@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sally Jones
      Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:06 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Re: Tax Exempt Letter use question.

      Greetings Thomas,

      I do not need the original, just a copy of the document showing the embossing stamp.

      Lady Gwen

      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 24, 2010
        Hola,

        In my experience, sometimes a business will not accept a federal tax exempt letter (as in the case of the hotel where I work). We require the entity requesting tax exempt status to produce a letter from the IL Dept of Revenue with the correct group name.

        Hope this helps.

        Sarafina

        --
        Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL