Re: [Ayreton] Re: Tax Exempt Letter use question.

  • Sally Jones
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 21 7:05 PM
      Greetings Thomas,
      I do not need the original, just a copy of the document showing the embossing stamp.

      Lady Gwen

      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 21 7:39 PM

        Try renee@....   We have the document for SCA, Inc.  We have not yet received the document for SCA-Illinois, Inc. yet.

        Sean

        I do not need the original, just a copy of the document showing the embossing stamp.

        Lady Gwen

        The embossed copy of the letter stays in the SCA Corporate Office since it is a legal document.  You probably ought to think about taking the business elsewhere.

        Sean

        A pdf of the new letter will not help with this vendor.
        He wants the copy to have the embossing.

        Guy

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Sally Jones <sca30gg@...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        > I had the problem with the store not accepting the old letter. The store
        in
        > question will except a copy of a letter that has been embossed. How soon
        will
        > the new letters be available? I need to do my shopping for the Stone Dog
        feast
        > by October 7th. If the letter could be put on the web as a PDF like the
        old
        > letter that would work, I think.
        >
        > Many thanks,
        > Lady Gwen

      • Sarafina Sinclair
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 24 2:07 AM
          Hola,

          In my experience, sometimes a business will not accept a federal tax exempt letter (as in the case of the hotel where I work). We require the entity requesting tax exempt status to produce a letter from the IL Dept of Revenue with the correct group name.

          Hope this helps.

          Sarafina

          --
          Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL