Court and Country At Stronghold Faire 2010

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      Greetings!

      Court & Country's next planned performance is at Stronghold Olde English Faire, in Oregon, IL on October 2nd and 3rd. The faire's gates are open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, with performances ending when the grounds close at 6 PM.

      Stronghold Conference Center address:
      1922 IL Route 2 North,
      Oregon IL 61061
      (815) 732-6111

      This will be our third Renaissance Faire performance, and we are excited about sharing our music with you and the Stronghold Faire patrons.

      We hope to see you there!

      Tabitha/Kyla