Ayreton Drinking Guild - Saturday September 25 at 3:30

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2010

      Ayreton members and friends are welcome to gather for food and fun.

      on September 25th at 3:30
      We are meeting at Palmer Place in LaGrange IL
      http://palmerslagrange.com/index.php
      56 South LaGrange Road
      La Grange, IL 60625
      it is 2 blocks south of the train station, Burlington northern, route  to Aurora
      http://metrarail.com/content/metra/en/home/maps_schedules/metra_system_map/bnsf/map.html

      The beer selection is excellent!  The beer menu is a sheet of 8.5x14, both sides, four columns each side.  The last time I was there they had 30+ beers on tap.

      Please let me know if you are planning to come so I can get a general idea of how many.

      Yes it is the same day as Coronation,  We will raise a toast to their Majesties sometime that night.
      How late will we be there?  I don't know.  email me and I will let you know how late we stayed last time.

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Canton of Rokkehealden
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2010
        I'll be there with bells on Jay! And I might be bringing a friend.

        On Tue Sep 21st, 2010 5:58 PM CDT jay sabath wrote:

        >Ayreton members and friends are welcome to gather for food and fun.
        >
        >on September 25th at 3:30
        >We are meeting at Palmer Place in LaGrange IL
        >http://palmerslagrange.com/index.php
        >56 South LaGrange Road
        >La Grange, IL 60625
        >it is 2 blocks south of the train station, Burlington northern, route to
        >Aurora
        >http://metrarail.com/content/metra/en/home/maps_schedules/metra_system_map/bnsf/map.html
        >
        >The beer selection is excellent! The beer menu is a sheet of 8.5x14, both
        >sides, four columns each side. The last time I was there they had 30+ beers
        >on tap.
        >
        >Please let me know if you are planning to come so I can get a general idea
        >of how many.
        >
        >Yes it is the same day as Coronation, We will raise a toast to their
        >Majesties sometime that night.
        >How late will we be there? I don't know. email me and I will let you know
        >how late we stayed last time.
        >

        >--
        >Lord Johannes Machiavelli
        >Canton of Rokkehealden
        >Barony of Ayreton
        >Kingdom of the Middle
      • Bridget Murphy
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2010
          Drinks drunk:
          Ayreton drinking guild
          Breckinridge pandora's bock
          Cold Spring's Brewing co. John Henry 3 lick Spiker
          Great Lakes Brewing co. Edmund Fitzgerald porter
          Harpoon Brewing Co. Harpoon Octoberfest
          Metropolitan brewing co. Dynamo Copper Lager
          Mishawaka Brewing Co. Four Horseman
          Brewery Ommegang Three Philosophers
          JK Scrumpy Cider x2
          New Belgium Hoptober