RE: [Ayreton] New youth rapier combatant

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2010
      Neko Me and Gerard are both approved, and I was (and will be again soon) as soon as my renewed background check goes through so yes, as long as one of those two is available, and I will be again soon, Jason should have no problems fighting at our Tuesday night practices.

      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: thomashughes06@...
      Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:46:02 -0500
      Subject: [Ayreton] New youth rapier combatant

      My son, Jason (Kinji) authorized at Ravenslake.  He wants to go to fighter practices.  Are there any youth approved rapier marshals who attend the Sunday or Tuesday practices.

      Sean

      Thomas W. Hughes

      2505 Rosehall Lane

      Aurora, Illinois 60503